It took a few weeks but the letter to the editor ran today. It was edited a bit but I don't think it took away from what I was trying to convey. Here is the link.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey.--President Thomas S. Monson
It took a few weeks but the letter to the editor ran today. It was edited a bit but I don't think it took away from what I was trying to convey. Here is the link.
2 comments:
I have been watching for it. I didn't look today. Now I need to dig the paper out of the recylce bin and hold it in my hands. I'll probably keep it too. Thanks for speaking the truth.
Nice writting Paul. I seem to have made this comment on the wrong blog.JAVLIN blog accidently .Provo reporter deserves the credit for that one and picture.
Post a Comment