These past weeks have been full of end-of-year events. The middle school held its Leopard Olympics last week, and the elementary held its Field Day today. Talk about HOT! I'd like to thank the genius who scheduled it for 8:30am, because we would have died this afternoon. It's supposed to reach 98 degrees today. Texas weather is truly conflicted. It'll be a high in the 50s one day and almost 100 the next.
Anyway, the kids had so much fun. Paul Ivan ran in the 400m relay, 400m run, and 800m run. He's a great runner. He came in fourth in the relay and second in the 800. Rebekah jumped in the broad jump and got 4th. She woke up with a really sore back (from practicing yesterday in PE), so I'm sure she did the best she could with her "injury." Isaac ran the 100m dash. He was trailing until the end, when he turned on the rocket boosters and sailed into second. (Don't tell him I said this, but he's a cute little runner.)
I'm glad to be indoors for the rest of the day. A big thanks goes to whoever invented air conditioning. I love you.
2 comments:
I think they're ALL cute! Way to go Romers!
GOOOOOOOOO Grandkids.
Grandma B.
Post a Comment