Sunday, May 11, 2008

The First and the Last

All of our children sang in sacrament meeting today, likely the first and last time it will happen. Paul Ivan will be an ordained deacon by Father's Day and will no longer be singing with the primary. He has been ready for this for a while now. Brandy and I have noticed that the last few times the primary children sang in sacrament meeting Paul has strategically placed himself behind taller children. That is no easy task when you are the oldest child in primary.

Emma has been involved in primary since the beginning of the year but the first two times she was able to sing in front of the entire ward, she refused. I guess she felt more comfortable this time. She said she knew the song.

Brandy said the children did a good job. I believe her but I wish I wasn't sick because I would have enjoyed seeing it myself.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I thought the scripture was the first shall be last and the last shall be first?

So are you the first of the last or the last of the first? ;->