Tonight we had a very special Family Home Evening field trip to Lorena City Hall. We watched as Paul was sworn in as an alderman on the city council. The other members and their wives were very gracious to us. It will be a great experience for us to get to know the nice people of Lorena. I'm proud of my husband for his desire to serve and his courage to go for it.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When I first looked at the photograph it looked like you had both hands raised high over your head and somebody was holding a gun to your side.
What did you do to get treated this way in City Hall?
WOW, nice.You did it. Congradulations Paul.
Love , Mom.
Very cool Paul. Should have been there.
Keith
Wow...pretty neat stuff. Congrats and I wish you the best! I think they made a good choice.
Congrats! (A little late...) ;)
Post a Comment