I blame it on her grandmother. What other child has a photo like this from when their grandmother ate lunch at school with them. Brandy and I ate lunch with Emma and afterward she immediately ran away from us to go play at the playground. Grandma went to the playground with her and took a picture.
This morning I heard Brandy pumping up Emma for school picture day. By the time I came out of my room she was all dressed and her hair was done. As I walked by her in the hall I noticed she fluttered her eyes at me several times and changed poses several times as well.
What manner of child is this?
She is definitely different than all of our other children.
I didn't even know how to respond. Should I laugh at her efforts or just smile warmly? I chose the smile because we are trying to teach our children that when you are in a situation among your peers and you're not sure how to react, just do the nicest or most polite thing.
Even if your friend is a poser.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Emma is a poser
Posted by
Paul
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have a child who likes to pose, too. I blame a lot of it on the fact that we're always taking pics of her. At least your poser is a cute one!!!!! :)
Post a Comment