Since I'm no longer a Californian, I haven't followed Proposition 8 closely. I know my father and stepmother have gone door to door seeking support for traditional marriage. That's saying a lot. My dad does not get out and do that kind of stuff.
This video clip contains excerpts from worldwide leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints addressing members of the church in California about the issue.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Proposition 8
Posted by
Paul
at
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think we will hear about it until it passes. We have bumper stickers and I think signs for the yard will be passed out soon. Commercials just started running. I have a link on my blog for an article. I wish you will still registered to vote here- every vote counts this time.
Yesterday in the breakroom I sat with three young people. They were all from broken homes. My Mother has a gay best friend, the one girl said. He and his partner are so nice.
She also said her Mom raised her without a father and she did great.I told her that I thought a father and Mother was needed for a child. She disagreed.And this is Utah."I don't think this atttude has just arrived. It has slowly emerged . Mom.B
Post a Comment