In the nearly 14 years Brandy and I have been married, we've never paid money to have anything professionally framed.
That has changed.
The awomen Pickles strip is now proudly displayed in Isaac's bedroom. When Brandy picked it up at the store, the clerk asked her to tell the story, which she gladly did.
I still tell the story to anyone who asks about it and to many who don't.
Brian,
I know I've thanked you many times. This is just a reminder that we really mean it. Your kind gesture helps support what we teach in our home, and it is our hope that as Isaac matures, he will find ways to lift and inspire people in the same way you have done for him.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Pickles in a frame
Posted by
Paul
at
9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He looks so proud. I love the story behind that comic.
Yay Isaac.
I love that young man. He has glasses like me; one third of my full name but seven times my intelligence. He will amaze all of us(not me)with his selfless contritutions to mankind. Just wait and see! L/ Paka
Thhanks Paul again, Keith I mean Brian
Post a Comment