I tried to answer all the questions as truthfully as possible. I see no reason, however, for a group of five year olds to attack me. They don't read newspaper articles.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
One tough hombre
Posted by
Paul
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Paul, you beat me I could take on 5L/Faye I think i could take on more if they were hurting me
I took the test, but I was not willing to give out my personal information to get the score. I suspect that I could handle 50 5 year old kids. I once had my 3 teenage sons attack me to take me down. I had to get tired before they could do it.
Larry,
Read the fine print, you don't need to give away any personal information. I'm dying to know how many five year olds it would take to take down Santa Claus.
Never found out how many I could fight but I gotta date tomorrow,
Keith. I got 26 though.
I took the test and I can take 21 five year olds. I have four boys-so ninja fighting skills comes easily to me/ mixed with stay-at- home mom frustration.
Robert+Kelly=4boys
Post a Comment