As I've mentioned before, I watch Good Morning America almost every morning. This morning they had a story about a dying professor and the "goodbye" lecture he gave. I just caught the end of World News Tonight and they chose that professor as the Person of the Week. His story is sad, tragic really. It makes you wish something could be done for him. The link to his story, and to the lecture he gave is here:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3633945&page=1
Or you can just to go www.abcnews.com and click on the "Dying Professor..." link.
Friday, September 21, 2007
News Junkie
Posted by
Brandy
at
6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is really sad. Pancreatic cancer is horrible but he has such a great, positive attitude. And I think it will be harder for his family than for him.
I am so glad you are a news junkie so I can know about all of these stories.
Ditto what Karin said. I appreciate that you are a news junkie. I love stories like this. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment