Friday, September 7, 2007

There is Hope for the Youth of Today




Sometimes pictures are more poignant than words. This is what I looked like before meeting Brandy and becoming a blogger. Wow, that was a long, long time ago.

6 comments:

mistyp said...

That's great you posted that picture! We love reading your family blog!

karin said...

WOW! Now I want to get pictures of Bryan when he was younger to post on our blog. I am glad Brandy has FINALLY started blogging.

Kari said...

Double wow! I wonder if Arlen would allow me to do the same?

Jim said...

HOLY CRAP - Now we know the true reason for the nickname ROCKY in high school! You had a mullet, you had to kick the crap out of people just to be able to walk the halls!
VERY BRAVE - VERY BRAVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is this? I want more of the story. JCV

Stamp With Linz said...

This is the best post of all times.