Tuesday, September 4, 2007

PS

As a post script to the previous post, it just came to my mind that my Dad has already noticed my problem. He affectionately calls Emma, "Cuatro." Ya, as in "four" for the "fourth" child. Sad, isn't it?

Also, as I was typing the above thought, my darling daughter came to my lap, mosied on up, and said, "I tasted my chocolate milk." (See, I left it on the piano bench with the declaration that if she was thirsty, it would be there and she could drink it. I didn't give in to the juice immediately. It did take about 5 minutes.) But apparently she liked the milk, it is now all gone and she wants some more. She also promised to drink chocolate milk made with a powder from now on. So who's the winner now? Ya, it's still her. Darn!

1 comment:

karin said...

Yeah, my parents say it is because you fight the important stuff with the younger kids. You learn what is important with the first few.