When Brandy and I first moved to the area, I had just graduated with a degree in broadcasting. We purchased a new computer with video editing capabilities, which was a big deal at the time, and I went to work making videos of family occasions. Irish Strawberries was the first video I created, and it was really just a test to see if I could merge video, voice and music tracks on our new system. None of this was scripted or planned. It just came together in a strange, and I believe, endearing way. This video starring Paul and Isaac is best digested with a little sugar.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a cute video. Rebekah was sitting next to me watching it and saying, "silly baby" while laughing.1
What great memories to have captured. I'm sure you'll all continue to get laughs out of that one as the years go by. Your kids are cute!
Post a Comment