![]() | 131 As a 1930s husband, I am |
I really wanted to support Brandy while she was delivering our children but every time I was in the delivery -- scratch that, she had four c-sections -- operating room I knew I really belonged in the waiting room.
I am glad I found some evidence that shows that just because a person can put on sterile hospital clothing doesn't mean he should be in an operating room. I would have been better off in the waiting room reading a Life magazine.
But, like the superior 1930s husband that I am, I was there in the delivery where my wife wanted me to be. I guess all the 1930s men portrayed in the media were schlubs.

2 comments:
Wow!
I guess that saying excuse me after belching at the table is what made the difference.
Jamie got green when they kept poking my arms = 6th try they finally got the IV in me and some crackers and juice later Jamie was up for the next challenge of "husband behind the curtain"! I'm going to get him to take that test:-)
Post a Comment