A Telegram reader sent this picture to the paper today with the following explanation:
While visiting the Newseum in Washington, DC on Father's Day we were delighted to see the Temple Daily Telegram front page as the featured front page for Texas in front of the museum. Thought you might like a picture though it was behind glaring glass.
The photo is too small to see the top story clearly but it is about a man who found a letter from his father years after his father had died in World War II. I wanted the story to go AP but it was one of those things were it needed to appear in our paper first and after Father's Day it loses its timeliness.
Oh, did I mention that I wrote the story? In case you missed it, it's right here.
3 comments:
There is nothing better than getting to do something that you like and get paid for it.
Very cool. And the articles ia great. Maybe we all should write five letters.
WOW,
Mom
Post a Comment