Yesterday was the first day of school. All our children are now full-time students, including Emma our little Pre-K princess.
I think Brandy may have a picture or two ready to post later this week. In the meantime I share this video from when our firstborn began his quest for excellence. Children attending school for this first time is now old news for us and the video production has stopped.
Note: Always back up important files. I did not back up my original video file for Paul's first day and now all I have is a sloppy file that I compressed so I could email it to family. That was before blogs made all this sharing a much simpler process.
3 comments:
Fabulous video. I am sure Paul is as prepared today as he was then. And the rest of your children are prepared as well. Make more videos. They are a fun way to look at the past. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, how cute. He sure has grown. I hope he never forgets to be as happy and excited about school and stuff since he is a teenager.I say be happy. Don't ever let being a teenager get in your way.
Grandma B.
How neat is it that he's been able to be in the same school district his whole school career! I can't believe how much/fast they grow...makes me want to hold onto this little one even tighter. Thanks for having such a great blog, M
Post a Comment