The U.S. men's 4x100 freestyle relay was arguably the greatest moment so far from this year's Olympic Games. I don't know anything about swimming but I watched this event live and the race for the gold medal was spectacular. The American swimmer on the last leg of the relay overtook a French swimmer in one of the greatest ever swimming comebacks.
The swimmer in the pool celebrated his improbable victory, as did two of his fellow relay swimmers. But what happened to the fourth relay swimmer? Was he in the bathroom or something?
Well, a crack journalist writing a sports blog called Fourth-Place Medal did some digging and found out the mystery of the disappearance of Cullen Jones.
If you just need to know, I recommend clicking here.

Today the blog answered another thing I have wondered about. Why do divers always shower off after they get out of the pool? If you assume it's to get the chlorine out of their hair, then according to this crack journalist YOU ARE WRONG.
To unlock this mystery, I recommend you click here.
3 comments:
I read that same story about the showers yesterday. I like his style of sarcastic journalism. He has a funny way of telling the stories..
On my way into work today I heard the tail of a top ten things overheard in Beijing about the NBC broadcasts. One of the comments overheard was that NBC has overdone it with the Speedo-kam. There always seems to be a little truth in every joke.
I like those faces on the two swimmers. Who needs words when you see that picture. Mom
Post a Comment