
I gave up motorcycles and being a frog to become her Prince Charming.
My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey.--President Thomas S. Monson

I gave up motorcycles and being a frog to become her Prince Charming.
3 comments:
I recognized you right away.
In so many ways that is true, but not really. He wasn't quite green and slimy when we married, but he did have a lot of growing to do. He was definitely a "guy", who turned into a husband. But "Prince Charming" I'm not so sure of. He's never charmed me, not even once. He's way too awkward for that. He does show me plenty of love and respect, and that's what does the trick for me.
Ya, I have admit your blog is quite a bit more entertaining than mine. I'll have to post more.
Post a Comment