Monday, January 21, 2008

It always feels like a waste.


I can't count the times I've brought the kids to the doctor's only to hear, "it's a virus, go home and wait it out." Ughhh... Both girls are just miserable with the high fevers coming and going. Rebekah's throat is killing her with all the nasal drainage. Tonight was Emma's turn to teach the FHE lesson, but she was fast asleep on the couch by the end of "Family Business". (Thanks Rebekah for pinch hitting the "Manners" lesson.)

I hope this virus doesn't hit any of the boys. Oh, I just remembered I never did spray the house with Lysol today. I've got to go....

3 comments:

Kari said...

Amen! We just took Lauren in and she actually has something - the flu strain B - which was not included in Flu shots this year, by the way. But there is still not much we can do for her! Now we're waiting for everyone else to go through it!!

karin said...

I feel lucky that my boys rarely get sick but I think that will change once they start going to school. People in our ward are REALLY good about staying home for colds, so we rarely even get colds.

Kyle said...

I hope its alright, I just added a link to your blog on my new blog.

Also, the colds/flu, i'm right there with everyone. I think our son Paul was just taken to the doctor for his 5th or sixth illness in the last 12 months. I don't know if it is just the child or the location, but we've been much more sick this past year.

Kyle