One of the things I like about my job is that I can ask off the wall questions and people usually feel compelled to answer them. I was on the phone with a business contact yesterday and one of my questions led to a conversation that somehow drifted off to talk briefly about the Canadian judicial system.
This person was telling me that Canadians refer to their judges as "your worship" rather than "your honor." It made me think that it would be cool to refer to my wife as "your worship."
I'll start tomorrow.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I would like to know how long that lasts.
Paul, I can't see that happening, but if it does let me know I'd like to witness it.
If the air you use in the presentation of the title reflects the elevation that the title insisinuates then you may be able to pull it off, but I would recommend that you use other endearing terms.
When I worked up in Logan I was the "supervisor" of mostly student workers, they called me "Cheif", "Master" and a few other things when one would come up with something...we usually laughed, yet it did remind us all that I was doing the least amount of work for a reason:-)
Post a Comment