Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let the Issues Help You Decide

USA Today has a candidate match game available online. You answer 11 questions and it matches you to your top three choices. It recommended Romney, Huckabee or Hunter -- in that order -- for me. Who is Hunter?

2 comments:

karin said...

Mine was Romney, Tancredo (who has dropped out) and Huckabee. I was getting a little worried while taking it because Hilary was moving up quicker than I liked.

Larry said...

I took the test many times to see what the difference in some of the issues really meant to the choice. It was amazing to see that there is no single candidate the satisfies all the criteria I would have, but then I did not choose the categories.

Mitt Romney is the choice that would be made if the poll information has any credence. The peoples choice based on the issues that were presented.

I like Mitt. He has some values that are exactly the same as mine.