I don't generally listen to Glenn Beck on the radio or watch him on television. My brothers like him and talk about him, but I don't know much about him other than he became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while he was an adult.
I started to write a small tribute to President Gordon B. Hinckley a couple of days ago, but I have been too busy to finish and post it. I'll eventually finish my words, but until then I share Mr. Beck's.
Thanks Glenn, I feel the same way.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Beck's Tribute to President Hinckley
Posted by
Paul
at
10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I never realized he was a member of the church. What a powerful testimony he gave on national television! I can't help but continue to be amazed at the reach and depth of President Hinckley's influence.
Post a Comment