Meet the new meth teacher. There is a television show out about a nerdy high school chemistry teacher who, after he gets lung cancer, decides to build his own meth lab. I'm not going to share what network will air the show out of fear I might turn somebody on to it.
What will the television programing look like in 10 years? How does something like this come to be?
I think it should be called "How I went to Jail before I Died" or "How I Compromised my Standards and got Fired from my Job."
By the way, I think I went to high school with the guy in the photo. He was in the band and could make bombs out of aspirin, but he wasn't very social.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Is Television this Bad or is it Society?
Posted by
Paul
at
11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That show does not even interest me. Where do they come up with this stuff?
It's amazes me as to what they come up with on t.v. these days. I turned on the t.v. when I came home and didn't pay much attention to what was showing because I was feeding Enzo and whatnot. I began hearing horrible language and wondered what more they are going to start allowing on television. It's ridiculous.
Some people should never parade around in their underpants. I was eating vegetable soup when I saw this ad and couldn't finish my lunch afterward. EW!
Post a Comment