Thursday, January 24, 2008

A dream come true.


Do I need to refresh your memory as to Rebekah's Halloween costume? That's right, folks. Rebekah is living a dream--RIGHT NOW! As I type, she, Tori, and my mom are in Austin at the Hannah Montana concert. Since Rebekah is a MileyWorld member (fan club), she got notice of a pre-concert party. Apparently it was a blast. I was on the cell phone with her as the concert started. It literally went from a silent background to a screaming frenzy. My poor mother.

Stay tuned...they took the digital camera!

4 comments:

karin said...

That is HILARIOUS! I am glad your mom is willing to go to those types of things- I don't know if I could handle it.

I hope you post those photos tomorrow (or soon).

Michele said...

I think we've finally gotten Emily through that stage and somehow we all survived! Now she's on to iCarly!

Fayej said...

Just so you know I survived the concert and Had a Blast!!! It was a great concert, sometimes really loud but not like when my husband took Brandy and Tonya to see Bon Jovi, he couldn't hear for 3 days. The things we do for our children.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Your mom is the coolest grandma ever!!!