Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another one gone.

Ain't he handsome??


On the way home from Hillsboro, Paul Ivan asked me if I had a napkin. I hand one back to him and a minute later he says, "Thanks for the napkin. I now have one less tooth." See, unlike his brother, Paul hadn't even mentioned that he had a loose tooth. Also, unlike his brother, the tooth came out without the bloody mess. Thank goodness. I didn't go into detail in Isaac's post, but lets just say it took more than 3 paper towels. Paul has been known to be slightly subdued in his emotions, which held true in this case, too. I tried to tease him by acting worried because molars are not supposed to come out. That didn't work. Then I acted mad because he has his 6 month dental check-up TOMORROW, and he'll be in trouble with the dentist. That didn't work either. Sometimes, I don't think he gets my sense of humor. Oh well, at least we know that the tooth fairy knows where we live. Paul will be cashing in tonight!

3 comments:

karin said...

I just realized how poor I am going to be once my boys start loosing teeth (since they are so close in age I feel like I have twins sometimes).

Stamp With Linz said...

Paul's so fun! What a cool kid! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey the tooth fairy has to chase Paul down again first Puerto Rico now Texas, Paul stop pulling you teeth Son. Do you have anymore loose?