How can something so gross make me so happy? As I empty the dirty fill tank, I am humbled and disgusted at the same time. But that quickly goes away when I step back and enjoy the nice clean carpet. I love how it's white again. I love how the matted-down parts are now fluffy. I love how the dirty spots that seemed to grow darker by the minute are all gone. I love the clean smell.
I've planned for weeks now that as soon as school started, I would shampoo my carpets. My mom bought a carpet shampooer a couple of years ago. She keeps it at my house. Possession is nine-tenths of the law, right? I claim it as mine, but she paid for it. She's never used it. She made me lend it to Tonya once. But I quickly got it back. I use it several times a year. Especially in my living room. Today though, I needed to do the boys' room, my bedroom, the hallway, and the living room. So, you're invited to come over today and check out my carpets. The invitation is good for today only because the kids will be home this evening and the dirty spots will start to grow again.
I've planned for weeks now that as soon as school started, I would shampoo my carpets. My mom bought a carpet shampooer a couple of years ago. She keeps it at my house. Possession is nine-tenths of the law, right? I claim it as mine, but she paid for it. She's never used it. She made me lend it to Tonya once. But I quickly got it back. I use it several times a year. Especially in my living room. Today though, I needed to do the boys' room, my bedroom, the hallway, and the living room. So, you're invited to come over today and check out my carpets. The invitation is good for today only because the kids will be home this evening and the dirty spots will start to grow again.
4 comments:
Does look nice! I can't wait until I have carpet in a house of my own, to shampoo! Oh, and you probably shouldn't invite everyone over to see it...then it will get dirty before the kids ever get home. :) Ha, Ha, Ha! ;)
anytime you want to use it and have nothing to shampoo you are more than welcome to bring it to my house and do my furniture or carpet.
I LOVE clean carpet. I am planning on getting a carpet cleaner as soon as we own a place. Ditto to Misty, enjoy the clean carpet alone so it will stay that way for a little while.
I can believe I missed the deadline. I guess I'll have to use VT as an excuse to come some other time.
Post a Comment