He got up at 3:30am to catch his airplane, so he was worn out. It's nice to have our family back together again. Paul brought everyone back a souvenir, and I have to say that I'm impressed with his choices. I asked for a magnet for the fridge (I have an unofficial collection of magnets from the places we visit). He brought almost everyone back a lollipop with a dead bug in it--YUCK! The kids loved it, especially when their dad ate his. Isaac got a cool wooden machete with Puerto Rico carved on the side--just what every 7-year-old boy needs! Rebekah got a cool headband with little Spanish dolls on it. It's a great choice because when my mom and dad went to Africa, they got her an African beaded headband. Emma got a rolling Diego suitcase. Dora is her favorite, and I guess by default she likes Diego, too. Which brings me back to my first point. See, Emma packed up her Diego suitcase and headed out the door with Grandma. After all, Sunday is her night to spend the night. So when I say it's nice to have our family back together, I guess I mean together in the same state.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
safe and sound
Posted by
Brandy
at
9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back Paul Ivan. So glad you made it home safely. One more week and H will be home too. Hope you had a blast.
Wow! Why did he go there? I found your blog off Deena's. We love reading about everyone in the ward. Hope you don't care if we look at yours, too. :) I made ours private, but if you want to see ours, email me at mistypankratz@yahoo.com and I'll send you permission. Guess we'll see you in about a month when we come back for real. We're still in UT until then. :)
How sweet! My nephew bought something for his brother while he was visiting my parents. I LOVE that Emma took off as soon as your mom was back, something Adam would do.
Post a Comment