I guess Rebekah felt left out. It took her a couple of days to break the roots, but the tooth finally came out this afternoon. I hope you can tell from the picture, but the girl is thrilled. Shortly after the tooth came out, I sat at the computer and called Rebekah's name. She immediately came in, looked at the camera in my hand, and broke into the above pose. She knew she was going into the blog.
Emma wants to be next. As I was downloading the picture, Emma was at my side. She kept pulling on her teeth telling me, "see I pulled it out." Not quite, sweetie. She's got a couple of years yet. Now that all the older kids have had equal billing on the blog for losing their teeth, I hope more exciting things happen for me to post about. The tooth thing is getting old.
5 comments:
Wow! That tooth fairy is working hard at your house! :)
WOW! Now I am really afraid for when my boys start loosing teeth!
I actually feel sorry for Emma, she just wants to be like the big kids.
Poor Emma, I don't remember you and Tonya losing teeth like that are you sure they aren't making them loose??? Just a thought...
The tooth Fairy is going to have to get a part time job to afford all your kids teeth.
I wonder what mine are worth... I'll go see if I can wiggle any of mine... ;o)
Maybe you need to let your kids know that there are other things that they can do for you to blog about. It seems too coencidental that all three of them have a loose tooth within a matter of days. I'd be concerned about Emma. She IS too young to lose teeth.:)
Post a Comment