This morning Emma and I were talking and all of a sudden she let out a short, barking cough. It sounded potentially terrible. Rebekah, very concerned, asked, "What was that? Is Emma getting sick?" Emma's reply: "No, I not sick. I just have a cough. I need some chocolate." I say, "some chocolate?" Batting her round eyes, she says, "ya, some chocolate." Then she walks over to the fridge and brings me back some Hershey's chocolate syrup and says, "I need some chocolate milk to make me feel better."
Just for the record though, I really don't know who taught her this because I don't like Hershey's syrup. I agree with chocolate curing all your ails, just not chocolate milk.
6 comments:
That's so funny! The other day, Rebekah hit her forehead on the corner of the piano bench. As she was crying, she managed to say, "I need ice cream." We eventually gave in and let her have some. Afterwards, she said, "all better".
If I were you I'd ask the Paul's if they knew anything about the comments.Just a hunch but they might have given her that idea
I love it! I had to get some chocolate for myself today as well. =)
We LOVE chocolate, too! My kids will do anything for chocolate!!!!!
Chocolate! How can it be so comforting in one moment and fill me with guilt and a round belly the next.
I love Emma, she is the cutest!!!
My boys ask for chocolate milk when they are "hurt" and I usually give in.
Post a Comment