One of the things that I went into excruciating detail while explaining to Jeanette during our drive today was the invitations that I am making for my Nana's birthday party. Again--sorry Jeanette.
This September, my grandmother turns 80 years old, and my mom is throwing her a big party. I found this card on Splitcoast Stampers and with Lindsey's generosity (she loaned me the two stamp sets that it takes to make this card), I am making 30 of these cards. The above picture is the original one from SCS, but the only change in mine is that the word "cherish" is replaced with "You're invited." All the silver is embossed. It's going to look so "professional". I'm excited--for I am not a professional!
Friday, August 31, 2007
80th Birthday
Posted by
Brandy
at
6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are so elegant! I'm sure everyone will be so impressed!
Those are quite fancy looking- I hope they are easier to make than they look.
very nice!!! I'm enjoying your blog!
need more silver embossing powder... Thank goodness for clearance items. Now will you please take back the comments you made about me in your head when I bought all those little jars of silver embossing powder?
Those are elegant and very pretty! I love that stamp! Hey, Karin...remember our embossing experience? :) (We made Bryan's grad. annoncements.) Good luck with all your silver embossing powder...may you keep it in the jar and not on the floor/table! :)
Post a Comment