Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brandy Will Not Like This Post...



This is why I let her let me wear the pants in the family. In case you are wondering, she is a very good shot, and I love her very much.

5 comments:

mistyp said...

Great way to "get back" at her! ;) I never would have imagined her with a gun in her hands!!!!

karin said...

What is she shooting at? And what kind of gun is that?
Posts are a great way to "get back" at others. I have done it a few times and plan on doing it again.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Funny post...so Brandy is a real woman! Too cool.....

Anonymous said...

Bran, you are firing an M4-A3 Military Assault Rifle (OH, I upgraded to holographic sighting, you must try it!) As a MROTC Major, I would expect you to know your weapons by Mark and Mod. For the record, the shots you chose in your life, for the most part, hit YOUR target and left spiritual proof and value of our Heavenly Father’s Plan if we so chose to believe-in-honest-faith and allow ourselves to follow a new, but true path. You are a true Marksman 

The Nielsens said...

Thanks for sharing this Paul. I have heard about Brandy aim and her JROTC but this picture is worth more than a thousand words. She can tell me all she wants but the picture say a lot more. I love it. A woman with so Many, Many, talents.