Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Fishing Philosophy

When our family goes fishing, it is purely for sport. After afflicting an extreme amount of pain on the fish, we always place it back in its natural habitat to live another day. The photos below illustrate our philosophy.


It's called....CATCH!




and...RELEASE!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good throw Emma!! I bet that fish was happy to get back to his home.

karin said...

I could NOT touch a fish, I used to be able to but not anymore. Emma is a brave girl.

mistyp said...

Good photographer, too! Nice stop in the action! What kind of camera do you have?????

Anonymous said...

Great site! The kids are growing soooo much, and they are beautiful. Looks like you are having some fun anyway. Isaac is very handsome in his new glasses. We are looking forward to seeing you in February (before the wedding). Love you all, G&G Romer