Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lesson I learned today:

Put the gate down a little lower next time.


Let me first say that Jake did this quietly while I was working in the kitchen. He was as happy as a lamb until I noticed him and decided to get my camera. Then he had a little issue of a big head stuck in a small space. Then he cried but I snapped a quick pic and saved his life. Okay, he probably wouldn't have died, but he may have cut his ear. I hope I don't get fired over this.

6 comments:

karin said...

I am SO glad you snapped a photo! It is proof for later in life and pictures really do speak a thousand words.

Anonymous said...

How Funny, it just goes to show you babies get into so much. I'm glad you saved him, I'm sure his parents are too.

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

You better hope his mommy doesn't read your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Any chance we can pin this on Paul A? After all,he did fail to check Miss Emma's shoes before taking her trick-or-treating.

mistyp said...

Ya, kids! They can get into all kinds of trouble! I snap pics first, too!

Wangsgaard said...

That's so funny! That actually happened to us when we had a puppy for a week. The puppy could jump over the gate so we raised it just a little and he also got stuck trying to go under. All he was thinking was, "FREEDOM!!!"