Nothing stops my father-in-law when he has a job to do. He is working in Panama right now facing down snakes, alligators and the thorniest brush you have ever seen. He laughs at these inconveniences and keeps on going. He worked in the Sunni Triangle in Iraq when it was probably one of the worst places on earth for an American to work, and he still got his job done. There was one day, however, where he would not have accomplished a simple task if it wasn't for the mercy of a child under the age of two. Since this incident the two have cooperated and got a lot more work done.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I fully recall, in detail, the day Paul I and I washed the Mafia car as if it were yesterday. Thanks for rekindling the great and loving memory. Paul is my buddy!
Paul's laugh is the best part of the video. I need to take more video clips of my boys with their Papas.
Oh, wow!!! I can't believe he was ever that small. He's grown up so well. I remember the Mafia Car.. I remember the top to bottom detailing Dad would do on it. He's probably buffing the wheel well in that video... I remember when he bought a snow plow attachment for his riding lawn mower and after his accident couldn't wax it, so he had me wax it before he put it away for use in the winter. Oh, the good times... LOL Thanks for sharing this video and especially since I'm NOT in it. :o)
That's great! ;)
Post a Comment