Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ice-Cold Water

Who prayed for us??? Well, I know who delivered the blessing. Tonya, who denied reading my blog entry today :) , showed up this evening with a bag of my favorite ice from Bush's Chicken. I know it's crazy to have a favorite ice, but I have one. It's the little round pellets that Bush's and Sonic uses. I wasted no time filling my empty ice reservoir with the longed-for ice. Sadly, I will end up paying for her kindness. When the bag empties, I will be forced to once again use the ice from my ice maker. Oblong, half-moon ice just doesn't excite me as much. Well, thank you to my angel sister who made my ice-cold glass of water possible. Cheers!

3 comments:

karin said...

I LOVE their ice too. Nothing is better!

Anonymous said...

yea for Tonna, now you can have Ice cold water. Bush's ice is the best. Did they get the ice maker working?

The Nielsens said...

Why can't that little round wonderful, fabulous, make any drink taste better ice come from a refrigerator? How hard could that be?