The Fall Fest was lots of fun, but it was the full candy bucket after the Trunk-or-Treat that truly made the night a success. Since there is no spiritual meaning whatsoever behind Halloween, I say the more commercial the better---get it all out of the way now, so we can focus on the true meaning behind the next two holidays. That would be the ideal, wouldn't it? Good luck with that. There's only 65 more days until Christmas.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Indulging the Grandparents
Posted by
Brandy
at
6:50 PM
The Fall Fest was lots of fun, but it was the full candy bucket after the Trunk-or-Treat that truly made the night a success. Since there is no spiritual meaning whatsoever behind Halloween, I say the more commercial the better---get it all out of the way now, so we can focus on the true meaning behind the next two holidays. That would be the ideal, wouldn't it? Good luck with that. There's only 65 more days until Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Boy they look great!!!! I know they had alot of fun and Isaac's glasses came just at the right time.He really looks like he belongs in Harry Potter. They all looked great!!! Wish I was there to see it in person so Thank you for the post so I could atleast see it in pictures I love you all L/Grandma
Great costumes! Harry looks perfect! Hannah is making me giggle a little because I have actually seen a few episodes. Princess Emma, of course. And Paul's "costume" is my kind of costume.
Muy bien! The hijos y hijas are banito. Thanks for sharing. Love, Paka
They all looked great. Briel loved the candy at the end, too. I'm ready for Christmas now that its been feeling cooler around here!
So stinkin' cute! All of them! :) I think Rebekkah lookrs like Barbie! (As long as that isn't insulting...b/c hello, Barbie is a babe!)
Post a Comment