Wednesday, October 10, 2007

His Knees Locked Up

I saw it happen to a much younger man at his brother's wedding, and he went down in a heap. In case you were wondering, here is the explanation for Elder Wirthlin's shaking during his conference talk.



http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_7133910



A CNN graphic that shows reasons for fainting:


2 comments:

mistyp said...

Thanks for the link! We're glad he's okay. I think we all wanted to jump up and help him, but it's good Elder Nelson was there!!!

karin said...

I am glad you linked this. I was wondering what had happened but have been too exhausted to do anything but read and occasionally leave a comment on the blogs. I just posted today, it has been over a week since I last posted (as you know that is atypical for me). Hopefully I will be back to myself in the next little while.