Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Paul will not like this post.....

According to Karin's blog, I'm tagged. Since it is about my favorite subject, I'll do it.

About My Husband…

What is his name? Paul Aaron
How long have you been together? 13 years
How long did you date? a year of "just friends", 3 month engagement
How old is he? 37
Who eats more? don't men always eat more than women?
Who said I love you first? He did, but I knew I loved him first...
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? he does :)
Who is smarter? definitely him, and don't listen to anything he ever says on this subject
Whose temper is worse? lets just say that mine gets challenged a lot more often than his
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? he does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he lays to my right
Who pays the bills? I do, with his money
Who mows the lawn? our son, Paul
Who cooks dinner? me, but only because I don't work. He's way better at it.
Who drives when you are together? him
Who is more stubborn? I don't think either one of us is stubborn
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? him--especially to the kids. He's really humble that way.
Whose parents do you see the most? My mom lives near us.
Who kissed who first? I waited for him
Who asked who out? he did, in a letter
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? I am
Who has more friends? I do
Who has more siblings? he does--he's 2nd of 7, I'm oldest of 3
Who wears the pants in the family? I let him.

6 comments:

karin said...

Some of these I could have guessed but it is so fun and interesting to learn about others- especially things they think about their spouse.

mistyp said...

It is an interesting tag, right! It's fun to learn more about couples we know! Craig agreed with most of what I said.... ;)

Stamp With Linz said...

So fun, my favorite is the very last one! :)

Lulucarrot said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

I like that, I love the last one. Good going Brandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I learned more things about Paul A. from it it. Though you never would have, had you said anything not so pleasant about him, I would not have believed it. Both of you are the best this world has to offer mankind. Last question - When are you two coming to Panama to visit your Mom and Dad? Paka