My hubby is a busy man. His work hours are not my favorite, but I know they could be much worse. So today, while he was attending his monthly stake meetings, and I guess thinking about how it was another day away from his family, he came up with the great idea to put everything aside (and there is plenty to do around this place on a Saturday) and just go fishing. All of us. Together. We happen to know of this great private fishing place just miles from our house. (thanks mom and dad for buying a home with a lake!)
So we went. And had a great time--mud and all. Every kid caught more than one fish. And we all know that fishing is a lot funner when you're actually catching fish. So if you drive by our house and see our long grass or the weeds growing in the garden, don't judge us--we decided to go fishing instead.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Togetherness
Posted by
Brandy
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope the kids wore OLD shoes. Sometimes it more important to make fun memories instead of mowing the grass or doing house work. Looks like going fishing was a great fun memory. I love how you did the photos. Did Emma really catch that fish????
I loved this! Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do and sometimes you don't! Thanks for putting your family first. It always puts the rest of the world in perspective.
I will make sure that Pete doesn't see your post...may give him some ideas!! Just kidding, would make an excellent LDS ad!
I love it, that's what it's all about!
Post a Comment