This is one of my favorite photos from Jason & Tonya's wedding day. The ceremony is over and they are having Bishop Hodson sign the marriage license. It was the first wedding that Bishop Hodson performed. We talked about it months later and he told me that he was very nervous, although I couldn't tell at the time. I think the reason I like this photo is because Tonya & Jason look nervous, too -- like he might not sign the license. I took the picture and, just for the record, was not nervous at the time.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have I told you how much I love you blogging? Well I do, I look forward to seeing your new blog everyday, sometimes I check it several times a day to see if you've done a new one. Thanks Brandy and Paul, you keep me up on family events when I'm not there thru your blog. Thank you
I like that photo. I think that is how most newly weds feel on their wedding day- NERVOUS!
As public record: Bishop Hodson is my hero. For such a great man to be so humble is beyond my comprehension. I love that man for the true man his is and for his compasion for those of us who have not reached the spirital level as he. We forget what people do to you to us, what they said sometimes, but never how they make you feel. Dispite my spirtial shortcomings, Bishop Hodson has always made me feel worthy of God's blessing and for that I will love and respect him for life and beyond.
Post a Comment